Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Expectations out of German 110

My expectations for this class, in a general sense, is to learn more about Germany. Pretty obvious right? Specifically, I would like to learn more about the German culture since I have German connections within my family. I think this class will be able to give me a good base of information about the country. It will also help my understanding of Europe, I believe that students here in the U.S. are extremely shorted on the amount of education we get about other areas of the world and after this class I would like to be able to be somewhat knowledgeable about some place else other than the United States. Last, but not least, I would like to have fun doing the learning in this class. I think learning is a lot easier if you enjoy doing it and I believe that German 110 can, and will be, a fun class!

-Slade Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment